• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How to Mod BIOS or CPUFSB/PLL to give 1/5 divider??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

strokeside

I have an Abit VH6T, and have checked the datasheet for it's PLL, and it has a 1/5 divider for the PCI/AGP available. I read a post a while back about someone who had editted thier BIOS or created file to use with CPUFSB or one of those type of programs, to enable the divider they had researched and wanted.

Anybody know how to do this/ anyone who has done this?
I really need this as my GFX card is holding me back from big FSB's {it doesn't like 80MHz as the AGP speed for some reason :) }.

IGNORE this Post
I jumped the gun and didn't check out what PLL's were in CPUFSB, and low and behold it has it, 1/5 divider and all.

Last edited:
IGNORE this Post
I jumped the gun and didn't check out what PLL's were in CPUFSB, and low and behold it has it, 1/5 divider and all.
Sorry for bumping this old thread, but i'm really looking for way to inable the 1/5 divider, i can't fathem what you mean in your last statement, as far as i can tell there is only a 1/4 divider.

Back