• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

what shouldi get ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Compexpert

Disabled
Hey my current cpu my sig says it altho i have gotten to 2 ghz stable once it won ne more i think its shot or somethin maybye it was a one time thing but now i told myself after about 2 or 3 new modle cpu's i would get im confused should i get the t bred 2200+ or a 2300+ if the 2300 is ganna take like 4 weeks or somethin then ill get the 2200+ t bred does anyone know the average overclock for the 2200+ im hopping to get 2 gig or more stable i plan to keep it thier since my 2000+ only get to 1.99 ghz with ice cubs makes for low temps i normaly run on 1.87 ghz or 1.90 doesnt matter it runs fine on both so if the tbred will run on 2 gig or more then should i get it or no ?

i can raise the vcore to 1.90 and my temps average from 44 c idel to 49 c load (this is on a asus a7v 333 wich is bad at readin temps so im actually at 33 c idel and 38 c load) see the government owes my mom $2,000 so i can spend about $200 or so $250 the max what should i do keep what i have wait for the barton or get a later model t bred or get the current model

Heck i would stay with what you got now since your hitting almost 2 gig.and i would wait for the barton core thats what im going to do and if amd is going to release on time then if i remember correctly we only got a few months till they do so right?

Back