• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

So far so good ...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DKYoda

Got a few "Latest Pics" :D

Here's the block before I hooked it all up ..

lap1.jpg

And here she is while its burning in ..
I plan on cleaning up the JBWeld around the brass barbs I have
running the Tygon out the back to the pump/Rad with a dremel ..
Didnt want to worry about it rubbing against the case ,, even with a grommet .. Should make for easier transport as well ..

burnin1.jpg

shiney! (god, i dont even know if i spelled that right... im horrible) it looks nice so far im sure we will hear something if anything goes wrong! c ya around

Its staying at 27.5 C just sitting Idle .. I dont have any stressing apps loaded yet .. Its sitting on the dining room table .. hehe

It dropped from 28.7 C a little while after I added water wetter ..
But that may be the AS3 breaking in..
The Ambient in there is about 21 C 68/70 F

what other stuff you got with it? pumps rads etc......

right now I just have a ghetto shroud on my heater core ..
Same one you have ... 7x7x2 .. with a enermax 120 at way low speed .. cant hardly hear it ..
and a viaaqua 1300 ..
Im building a plexi box to hold the Heater core and the pump ..
And it will be sealed with the core in front .. and the fan in back pulling air through the plexi case ...
Should look kinda kewl with a few lighting mods tossed in
:D

almost start a new thread, as in my other thread of my new waerblocks... noone is replying.. they dont look at it for some reason sometimes...

There is SO many peeps posting here ,, That a thread can scroll to the next page in minutes !!! :D

Back