• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone have succeed 150:200 with 1.6A+IT7?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

zeph

Registered
As subjected.
anyone have overclocked successfully to FSB:MEM 150:200 with P4-1.6A on IT7 Max?
i want to if IT7 is the reason why i can't oc.

My 1.6A works over 2.66Ghz with 1:1 Setting
and my Mems can't oc over 166Mhz(DDR333)
anyone have succeed?

Yep, I managed to get my 1.6A on an IT7 to do 2.4 and 200 fsb on the memory. This was with the core voltage at 1.65v and the memory voltage at 2.7v in the bios.
Initially, I could only get it the samsung 2700 memory to do 184 fsb, but once I changed the settings in the advanced memory menu from SPD to Manual and then changed the individual settings to 2.5/7/3/3 (it was previously 2/6/3/3 at SPD), it worked without any bother at all.
I also kept on burning in the memory using Sandra as I was upping the fsb, which probably helped a bit, but changing the speed settings for the memory was really what made the difference.
Hope this is of use.
S.

Chicane13 said:
Yep, I managed to get my 1.6A on an IT7 to do 2.4 and 200 fsb on the memory. This was with the core voltage at 1.65v and the memory voltage at 2.7v in the bios.
Initially, I could only get it the samsung 2700 memory to do 184 fsb, but once I changed the settings in the advanced memory menu from SPD to Manual and then changed the individual settings to 2.5/7/3/3 (it was previously 2/6/3/3 at SPD), it worked without any bother at all.
I also kept on burning in the memory using Sandra as I was upping the fsb, which probably helped a bit, but changing the speed settings for the memory was really what made the difference.
Hope this is of use.
S.

I had to do the exact same with my Mushkin 2100 - changed settings to 2.5/7/3/3 using my 2.26B. I'm now running 152:204.

Back