• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

those having problems with server 117

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
this is from pande:

It's definitely still accepting WUs, but it looks like it might be overloaded. I see lots of WUs coming in and out. However, others have mentioned problems as well. We're looking into possible causes and fixes.

vijay

looks like are working on it. i have had some problems with the server today but i am finally on a different one. hope no one else is having any problems-- good luck.

FOLD ON
NAS

I was initially, but it appears that my stubborness has paid off. I finally got to a different server and I'm working again.

-DarkArctic

I don't like it that the server's are busy - and yet I *do* like it that the servers are busy.

It means we are working hard at curing these diseases! I hope we can push them even harder!

...Z

Ya I think I lost a whole buch of WU's case all cpu's had work in queu and I updated to v3.1.

When do they expect to have it fixed ?
Got WU's in que and keep getting Network Send Failure.
I have had to quit and start the program just to get
new WU's takes 10 -15 minutes.

mrm1957 said:
When do they expect to have it fixed ?
Got WU's in que and keep getting Network Send Failure.
I have had to quit and start the program just to get
new WU's takes 10 -15 minutes.

from all that i have read, the conclusion is that there ins't a deadline since it is overloaded. he said he was working on it and i hope they get it all up and running smoothly-asap. If i hear anything i will be sure to post it:D

mrm1957 said:
OK guess we'll have to keep trying to send every so many minutes. Thanks NAS Oh yeah Happy Birthday

not a problem and thanks :D hope it goes well!!

FOLD ON
NAS

I went for the overkill and restarted my computer. That got the Wu sent and gave me a new one. Probably from a different server, but I'd have to check the log, 'cuz my console is hidden.

verdufreak said:
You can check the status of the Stanford server by going to this Team Helix page. Right now .117 is up.

yeah... vijay was saying the problem is that it is overloaded sometimes. maybe stanford will be compelled to get one or two more servers up :D

I sure hope they do. I haven't had many problems with .117, but it seems to be hurting other people quite a bit.

Oh, and a late Happy Birthday NAS. :D

verdufreak said:
I sure hope they do. I haven't had many problems with .117, but it seems to be hurting other people quite a bit.

Oh, and a late Happy Birthday NAS. :D

thanks:) it seems as this week they are working hard on the servers and are trying to get some things working right. hopefully it all goes well:D

just posted by vijay:

ok, I think we found the problem. Much thanks to "sortofageek" for info about the problem -- it was a great help in debugging.

The fix is not in quite yet (Young Min had a busy day), but we'll get it in later tonight or tomorrow. It will also take a day or so to be relevant (will only be relevant for new WUs), but it will fix the problem that sortofageek pointed me to.

Thanks to all for their help!

Vijay

verdufreak said:
Good news! I wonder what the problem actually was. :confused:

i am looking around for that and i will let you know if i find it... i am sure it is posted somewhere..

FOLD ON
NAS

Back