• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

who makes the best Geforce3 and Geforce2 and are they any faster than my Voodoo 5500

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jam_Master

Registered
who makes the best Geforce3 and Geforce2 and are they any faster than my Voodoo 5500

so who makes the best geforce2 and geforce3 cards If they are faster than the voodoo 5500 do they do more graphic wise or less?

Shadow ÒÓ (Jul 01, 2001 04:19 p.m.):
read this thread:

I'm a huge VooDoo fan and wouldn't recommend a G2 over a 5500 yet however sooner or later it will be outdated faster than the G2. I'd recommend you wait till the prices come down quiet a bit more before even considering the G3, unless you've got a ton of money to burn in which case I'm always accepting donations. =)

I have a vodoo 3 right now overclocked to 197mhz and runs fine for games. If i were to buy a voodoo 5500 would this card be faster than a geforce 2 pro 64meg ddr? I think i should wait and just pay 100 bucks instead of 170+ for a direct x card.

Back