• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Do Not Buy Theese Ram !!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kingdom

Hi.

I were one my wasy to overclock my new p4 system, and the ram were the first thing to protest over my doing, so i ordered some 400mhz ram from a danish distributer, got the ram4 days latter and installed them, and then.....theese ram would only go as high as 350mhz..... my old 333mhz twinmos ram did better than that, i mean WTF !! if i bought a p4 2ghz who could only go as far as 1.5ghz i would have been ****ed of too, so i slammed in my old ram and mailed the shop were i bought them "they are located at the other end of the country" asking them if they would send me a new ram stick when they recieved my bad one or if they hads to test on it for a year, 2 weeks later i still havent heard a word from that shop, such a**holes.

Well anyway just wanted to warn others outthere not to buy these kinda ram and danes to not shop at that crappy shop.

The ram is named "performance" i couldnt find any homepage for the maker of theese, probably made by retards in a basement or something.

The shop is www.prcdata.dk dont buy anything there looks like they dont give a **** about ppl as soon as u have paid for the product.

Gonna get some corsair 3200 ram now, feckin hope they will do 400mhz !

That's too bad.

No problem with your ranting as I can see perfect reason to be upset, but leave the swearing out from now on. We have filters in place for that reason and just because it catches most of it doesn't mean it's allowed at that extent.

Back