• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Underclocking?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ThA_Gr81_

I just flashed my sapphire ati 7500 card to the ati 7500 retail bios. The core was set at 290Mhz and the mem at 230mhz. But the thing is I didn't get any extra heatsinks or fans for my card so I made the core to 280Mhz and the mem to 200mhz. Was this a bad thing to do?

thx 4 any help

welcome to the forums!

there is no way anyone can answer it because you need to test the card with the 3d applications to check whether frequencies are high or not.

nice forum u guys good here :beer:

i ran 3dmark without any problems a few times. by the way without any cooling devices what do u recommend to push it to?

do the regular overclock process. increase frequencies by a little at once and run 3dmark to check for artifacts, lockups and distorted colors in stuff like fog, light reflections etc, and keep increasing them until you get any.
you can do both at once or start first with mem, then core.

Back