• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pushing to top 50.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nikhsub1

Unoriginal Macho Moderator
Thought I'd never make it but Kiwi and I should be in the top 50 by end of the weekend or early next week. All of a sudden there are some serious heavyweights comin up FAST!!! Chuckrants is movin big! Where is all this power comin from? Keep it up, we are getting stronger every day and pumping out more WU's, 25K/Week should be attained by the end of the summer. Keep adding rigs, KEEP CHECKING STATS cause the stats get yoo addicted and the addiction leads to more rigs and more rigs leads to more WU's which leads to wanting to check the stats more, well, you get the idea. Good job to all, we're moving like a freight train:D FOLD ON, FOLD HARD BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, CHECK YOUR STATS:cool:

:eek: wait wait hold up for me:) . Cool, I will see all of you power Folder in the top 50 in another week.

overdoze said:
:eek: wait wait hold up for me:) . Cool, I will see all of you power Folder in the top 50 in another week.
You are really pumping some WU's! I'm glad to have you on TEAM 32! FOld On!

nikhsub1 said:

You are really pumping some WU's! I'm glad to have you on TEAM 32! FOld On!

Congrats to you too. It is a big milestone. Out team is much more active now b/c of all of you as well.

FOLD till you drop ;)

congrats!!! top 50 is sure getting hard to get into so WTG!! glad to all three of you folding for team 32. we appreciate your dedication to team 32 and to the folding cause!!

FOLD ON
NAS

Awesome news!

I broke Top 50 this week...it was pretty cool! I'll get outta the way for you to make top 50...heheh, as in...Top 20 I'm on my way! :)

Mike

Hey nik what you up to?? I reckon you've been adding more processors or something cos you've moved up to 75 points a day and we're back on 72!:eek:

DeepScience said:
Hey nik what you up to?? I reckon you've been adding more processors or something cos you've moved up to 75 points a day and we're back on 72!:eek:
I don't know what is going on. I did add one slow 300mhz P2, but that is it. My big main gun, my 1.9G XP 1600 was down for a day to have it's H20 plumbing re-done, it has been back up now for a little over 24 hours.

chuckerants said:
Damn, and I thought I was sneaking up on you guys in stealth mode. :lol
Don't you worry Mr. Rants, i got my eye on you:D I have been 230 points ahead, I took my biggest gun down for actually almost 2 days and you came to within 200, now I think you are behind by 210 or 208, I hope to widen the margin! See you in the top 50, soon:cool:

You guys are like a mirage in the desert - just when I think I'm there, it gets farther away. :)

That's ok, I'm still back here.

Chuck

chuckerants said:
You guys are like a mirage in the desert - just when I think I'm there, it gets farther away. :)

That's ok, I'm still back here.

Chuck

How about one more. Anyway, you are a pretty powerful lone folder. The points you make are good for the good cause. Compettion is what's fun here eh?

Man I remember when I was happy to do 100 pts a week, now it seems like people do that much per day :( Oh well I was up to 45th at my best :cool:

-Rav

PS What happened to hooziewhatsit's production? We used to be neck and neck swapping places every update.

Yup. Competition is what makes this even MORE rewarding than just knowing you're helping to find a cure for diseases.

My PII 300 just became a victim of a 5 second power outage. That $89 Fry's special on the ECS/Duron 1.1 is calling my name. ETA for my new XP1800 is 7/16. I can't wait.

Yup that what makes me have the energy to bring a dead P3 700 to life running at 938 full load 24/7 at 51C and give it to my dad. He thought that is the nicest thing I ever done out of my busy schedule :) . That ECS deal looks good. I heard you can use Soft FSB to OC it pretty well or may be there is an OC bios out there some where right?

It seems the ECS MoBO definitely needs an O/C BIOS to really be able to get it to its full potential.

The BIOS I'm using made it really easy to O/C my 1 gig Duron.

I don't know when that picture was taken but here's a very nice one :D TOP 50!!!!!!! also sub 500 for overall rank now as well.

Hmmm your pic was probably late on our Sunday when 11 of our machines are folding but not connected to the net. Come Monday morning they all turn in work and BUMP as the saying goes :)

Back