• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Look at this beauty

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cown

omg loooooooooooook :eek: :eek: :eek: :beer:

02.jpg

read the review here:
link

I could really careless about looks because it's going to be upside down and in the case... Asus is overpriced :/

Yodums said:
I could really careless about looks because it's going to be upside down and in the case... Asus is overpriced :/
thats what i'm sayin. who cares... you can't see it.

You know what REALY REALY SUCKED............I had both of those...... and another MSI..... 4600- delux---- all died...... now stuck with MSI :)

The Spyder said:
You know what REALY REALY SUCKED............I had both of those...... and another MSI..... 4600- delux---- all died...... now stuck with MSI :)

bummer?

The Spyder said:

what the heck did you do to them to make them all die? too much oc'ing? or did they just die out on ya?

asus has announced that new cooling system over a month ago, finally they released it, huh! unfortunately i could not find anything about overclock in the review but i do expect to read any others. ive seen with evga that this kind of stuff might only be about look, not performance, but asus is not evga. i hope they have something else than only to show up the card.

The Spyder said:

Ummm, how was that possible? I find video cards very hard to kill unless you smear AS all over the card.

i couldnt find where in the article was how high the card overclocks but actually numbers are under SmartDoctor and Tweaking: 320/710.
anandtech just got 320/720 with the ultra model then it seems like nothing else other than just good looking.. thats not cool asus!

Personally i like the chaintech better, and i agree that it doesnt show, ever if you have a windows, the card is still upside down.

Back