• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Tetraloops

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm sick of the site of those damn tetraloops - they take forever on my rig and are only worth 2 points :confused:

ah well - fold on and hopefully they'll complete the project

Rich :burn:

rich99million said:
I'm sick of the site of those damn tetraloops - they take forever on my rig and are only worth 2 points :confused:

ah well - fold on and hopefully they'll complete the project

Rich :burn:

i think most of us are getting them, :( but i guess someone has to do something for the project:D

things might look up though, my main rig got it's first protein A today :D so hopefully this is the start of a run of them like that time!!!!!

FOLD ON
NAS

I have also been getting all tetra loops this week, until yesterday. Since then I have been getting other ones.

well all 3 of my rigs are folding GAGA's at the moment

XP1800(stock) does a frame in about 3:30
Athlon700@754 does a frame in about 7:20
P3-533 does a frame in about 14:40

so i'm happy with my crusty athlon now :p cos it's kicking the crap out of the P3 and is only half the speed of the XP which is the clock difference anyway.

little things please little minds :p

Rich ;)

portorock said:
hey D-A, share the wealth, don't hog all the proteinA's for yourself. :D

It's not as good as you may think. All the ProtienA's do is go to my slow P3 500 and my speedy main rig gets tetra's. Still, there's another 5 points for me at about 7 tonight. :D

-DarkArctic

My 2 XP's do tetraloops in about 5 1/2 hours and my old T-bird does them in around 6 1/2 hours. It takes my P3S rig around 8 1/2 hours to do a tetraloop. It takes my poor little P3 laptop around 12 1/2 hours to do a GAGA tetraloop, poor thing.

I keep getting these GAGA's and GOGO's :p (j/k) on my Tbird and its p***ing me off!!
But what does that even more is that my duron is getting some new BBA and it does about 1:30-1:50 m/frame and this sux really bad, cause its too quick for a dialup user and worth next to nothing!! I MISS MY ProteinA's!!!!!!!!!!!
:cry:

it is a shame that when you're running a few rigs at home you can't choose which rig gets each WU - ah well - guess you'll just have to do some training and go into the broadband business in israel.

only 2 frames left of my GAGA - anyone wanna guess what i'll get next?

Rich

rich99million said:
only 2 frames left of my GAGA - anyone wanna guess what i'll get next?
well two rigs finished about the same time and no more tetraloops (hooray!) but now i got a 2.8er and a 3.5er on my slowest machines - you can bet your *** that the XP will get 0.6ers all day tomorrow :rolleyes:

I just got a tetraloop on one of my processors. It's going to take 6 1/2 hours, but then again the other processor is working on another protein. (bba)

My rig manages 3:51 or so for GAGA_tetraloops ............... I think that's good for a t'bird especially since I don't have the FAH client set to maximum .

Back