• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AROIA Y 1600+...finally

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jbslow

Well I finally got one its a green and it unlocked easy

AROIA0213
Y...

Its pretty nice it ran stable in prime at [email protected] with a AX7 and delta 68cfm fan. Its actually the same performance I get with my AGOIA Y 0213 chips. Sorry no screenies it was a brief test I was anxious to finish my other upgrade. And and thats it...

jb

Last edited:
Where'd you get it from? I've been temped to try and sell off my proc on the local online classifieds for like $70 then try my luck getting an AROIA or AGOIA 1600.

--Illah

got it last week from newegg.com...actually all my chips are from newegg.com I've got 2 brown AGOIA Y 0213 chips in the first dually and 1 green AGOIA Y 0213/1 green AROIA Y 0213 in the second rig all four run in SMP perfectly.

jbslow said:
Well I finally got one its a green and it unlocked easy

AROIA0213
Y...

Its pretty nice it ran stable in prime at [email protected] with a AX7 and delta 68cfm fan. Its actually the same performance I get with my AGOIA Y 0213 chips. Sorry no screenies it was a brief test I was anxious to finish my other upgrade. And and thats it...

jb

YOU LUCKY ******* :D :p :beer:

When I get home tonight I think I'll post the ad! If I get any takers I'll be like, "I'll give it to you in like three days, I just gotta place this order for my new one real quick and wait for em to ship it ;)"

--Illah

Illah said:
When I get home tonight I think I'll post the ad! If I get any takers I'll be like, "I'll give it to you in like three days, I just gotta place this order for my new one real quick and wait for em to ship it ;)"

--Illah

If you order an XP 1600+ from newegg you are guaranteed to get an AGOIA or AROIA. It looks like newegg now has the green version in stock because as jbslow said he got a green one and recently another one I ordered was green as well.:D

Man, 1889. That'd get my Ti200 to 10K for sure (something I've been hyping on). What kinda cooling you running on that? I assume the greens are better? What, are those all 'Y' chips or something?

--Illah

Actually, right now I'm running at 1909 mhz.:D Whether the chip is green or brown isn't really important, the stepping is the only thing that matters. I'm using the AX-7 with a Delta 68 cfm fan. I'll be switching to watercooling next week so I may be able to push it a little further. AGOIA Y 0123 is the best type of AGOIA but they all overclock very well.

Hell yeah! I placed that ad and have had two responses! I'll let you all know how it goes, but as of now it looks like I'll be getting one of these!

--Illah

Back