• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ARGH! Windows 2k server took over xp!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tweakman278

I had all my windows xp security policies as i wanted them...then just for fun i added it to my 2k domain...ouch...now I always get that stupid logon message "do not logon if you're not authorized" i know how to get rid of it...but it's a pain to go and reset all of the policies...can anybody export their default xp security policies and give them to me please :) btw, its xp pro (it would have to be to logon to a domain) :)

And it's too bad too, I was just looking at TechNet and I stumbled across a section of the MMC that will let you change them back to default!

I can't remember the command to type at the run box, I'll have to see if I can dig it up.

Kingslayer said:
And it's too bad too, I was just looking at TechNet and I stumbled across a section of the MMC that will let you change them back to default!

I can't remember the command to type at the run box, I'll have to see if I can dig it up.

even tho he has solved the problem could you please post the chommand that will change the security policy back to default i would like to know just for the heck of it
thanks

Back