• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

F@H 3.1 Advanced configuration

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

chuckerants

I recently installed the 3.1 Client and EM III on a PC and after reading a couple of posts regarding the ADVANCED configuration, I'm wondering if I did it right.

All I did was specify F@H only and just pressed enter for all the rest of the questions. Aside from driving to the PC, does anyone know if the rest of the configuration is correct? For example, the IDLE, 0~100%, etc.

chuckerants said:
I recently installed the 3.1 Client and EM III on a PC and after reading a couple of posts regarding the ADVANCED configuration, I'm wondering if I did it right.

All I did was specify F@H only and just pressed enter for all the rest of the questions. Aside from driving to the PC, does anyone know if the rest of the configuration is correct? For example, the IDLE, 0~100%, etc.

should look like this:

User name: put the name you wwant to fold under here (anyname)
Team Number: 32
Ask before fetching/sending work: put "no" if you have a 24.7 connction and "yes" if you have dial up
Use proxy: no (unless you are at a college that has one or something of the sorts)
Change advanced options: yes
Core Type: fah
Core Priority: idle
CPU usage requested: 100
Machine ID: 1 <-- this is the field that has to be different for each client you have on a machine (up to 4) a 1,2,3, or 4

FOLD ON
NAS

Back