• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

No picture!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

spattis

Registered
I am running a P4-1800@2556mhz (142FSB), 1,85V at a idle temp of 40C and fullload at 44-45C.

I can do burn in test with sissandra and it works fine, no hangings. I have also runned 3d mark2001Se looped for several hours with out any problems. So you can say that the system is pretty stable. :)

I rebooted, raised the fsb 1mhz to 143 and i get no pricture at all. I can hear the harddrives start working and systems seems to be loading, but without picture. Anyone here knows that the problem can be? I expected to get a more unstable system before this total blackout.

Ok, might be that. You think better cooling of the graphix card would help? Probably not since the temp wont get that high when just starting the computer.

By the way, its a Leadtek WinFast A250 128MB DDR GeForce 4 Ti4400 graphix card.

spattis said:
Ok, might be that. You think better cooling of the graphix card would help? Probably not since the temp wont get that high when just starting the computer.

By the way, its a Leadtek WinFast A250 128MB DDR GeForce 4 Ti4400 graphix card.

AGP speed has nothing to do with your GPU temps ....at least when you try to boot

Back