• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help me with EIII again.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Did you put a check mark next to each machine on the part of the script where you tell it to hide the clients at start?

I did that but while looking at that I noticed that a \ on the path was incorrect. All better now. One more question will the instances split it 50/50 or will it be all one than the other?

Cool. Glad you found it :)
If they are the same version and you used the same priority for each client then they should split the cpu 50/50.

portorock said:
Just curious, why are you running 2 instances on a single cpu?:eh?:

You can do it to slow down the client so that it can run longer between connects on a dialup. It can also keep you going during a server outage. If the cpu is fast enough then this won't really slow the project down and it will help turn out more work.

Although it is on my P3 600MHz it always fineshed it's work way ahead of time and caused me waist CPU cicles because I can't send them when I am not around because I have dial up.

It told me which one the seccond instance had but was not updating so another 3 min. of playing around and I fixed it. I am 8/100 on one and 2/100 on the other but I know that one takes longer than the other.

Back