• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

agoga 1800+

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I haven't overclocked mine yet except to get 11.5 x 155. I just unlocked her the other day but I haven't had time to fiddle. I will let you know in a day or two.

see my sig, i got it to 133*12 stable for a while, but it became unstable for some reason after a few days. so i'm at 10.5*150 now, rock solid stable. 1700+ AGOGA 9. if you want my "max", it has bosted above 1700, but i really dont care because it aint stable. btw, both of those require 1.85vcore.

ive had mine at 1786 Mhz befor but that is maxed out running stable in the winter.but can only run at the speed of a xp 1900 with mine fan at a respectable noise level during the summer.having the fan at full speed i can run it at the speed of a xp2000.

it funny actually cause i dont see anty change in voltages or temps whn i jump from 1.53ghz to 1.64.
it definatly is at 1.64 thought, i get better benchmarks (just below an xp2000 cause they run at 1.662 ghz)

still my temps are good (41c idle at lowest fan speed) so im looking forward to clocking this baby)

Back