• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Tell me It's not so

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wolverez

The UK is going to pass us, Boo Hoo :cry::cry: :cry:

The following prediction is based on SETI@home's all teams pages last updated on Fri Jul 19 07:49:11 2002 .
The updating process begins at 0030hr UTC and takes about 2 hours to complete. Therefore, please do not be alarmed if you find the following info inaccurate during the updating period.

Last team results: 959310
Last average WU/day: 1408.2

Rank in all teams: 27 ( -1) out of 99822 teams
Overtaking rank 26 Team Slashdot (973046WUs @408.8WU/day) in 13.74 days.
To be overtaken by rank 28 OcUK - Overclockers UK (958906WUs @3673.6WU/day) in 0.18 day.

Rank in Club teams: 20 out of 58813 teams
Overtaking rank 19 Team Slashdot (973046WUs @408.8WU/day) in 13.74 days.
To be overtaken by rank 21 OcUK - Overclockers UK (958906WU @3673.6WU/day) in 0.18 day.

Here it is ---> http://www.setiatwork.com/cgi-bin/wkystat.pl?group=www.overclockers.com+Seti+Team#summary

The info is at the bottom of the page.

Last edited:
Its true they are going to pass us. We need some help (looks at folders who have lost sight of Rage3d in their rear view mirrors) bad.

hallen said:
Better picture show us in 25th place.

edit: I see that Athlonmb.com is missing here but I'm sure they are still around so it looks like 26th place.

Whichever, we have 6 days to crunch away.

Last edited:
Chill guys,

We (OcUK) are going to take you soon if not this week then next. chill out have a cold one and enjoy watching team slashdot get mauled my two groups of maniac overclockers storming past :D

HT

We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and tecnological distinctivnes to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile

:D

Last edited:
As my fellow commrades have said, you can not resist the ocuk :burn:exspress:burn: so just sit back have a :beer: and just let us go by with out causing to much pain to your good selves :D

I'm currently placing concrete obstacles and trees where the OCUK Express may go.......hoping to wreck the bus!

Well, ok, maybe not, but I do have 8.6 gigs of cpu cycles going again!

Trying to scrape together another 1.5 too......

You may go by, but not without protest!:D

Back