• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Black Light and Paint

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jadams

I can get a 12" black light for fairly cheap ($20 Canadian Dollars) made for a car (easy to mod, done it before). My question is, can you get paint that you can't see except under black light, can you get it in Blue, and where? Well, I guess that is three questions :p

I am having a design cut in one of my cases, and I was thinking of putting a black light inside and painting parts of the inside, and around the edges of the design, so the design looks like it is glowing.

Jeff.

fireflew said:
you got a CC at 14... lol I have some 20+ yr old friends that cant get a credit card... oh well...

yea, but it's under my mom's name. i pay for it none the less :D

jadams said:
pricey paint. I suppose I could use White. White looks like it glows under black light, just not transparent.

You could always try "glow in the dark" paint. I found some at Canadian Tire a while back, but my local store stopped carrying it. You may be able to get your hands on some of the stuff though.

Captain Slug said:
They also sell it at party stores. But I just sold my can of BLue to Starfox for ch34p :)

yup, her sure did! i really appreciate it amd will use it well! :p

I went by today and all I could find was a hair spray. Well I got a bottle anyway just to see how it turns out.

Back