• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

KT3 Sandra Memory scores

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dr.Jay

Can anyone help by posting their Sandra Memory scores for their KT3 Ultra?

I get pathetic scores of 1956/1884 no matter what I try.

I run the memory at 166 and 2/2/5/2 and this Sandra score barely beats the 266A reference chipset

If I push it any faster, I get BSOD

TIA

hmm wierd i have same scores but i have 333mhz ram?... and runn all tweaks but 1T command?.... mobo bottelneck?

here's my score:

SANDRA-RAM-Bandwidth.jpg

I hit 2700MB/s in the top one previously, didn't get a screen cap. I think this one is taken with my ram at CAS 2 (3-6-3).

Then again, my memory is running at 394Mhz.

With my fsb at the default 133 i get 2150 on the top and around 2000 on bottom. I use kingston value 333 ram. And yes since the board still uses a 133 bus the transfer rate is only 266. So it is a bottle neck. If you set you fsb to 166 than you would see what the memory could do with out the bottle neck. My processor is still locked so i can not go that high. (yet):D

With the a fsb of 148 i am getting:

RAM Int Buffered: 2280 MB/s
RAM Float Buffered: 2157 MB/s

You see, this proves my point.... The K7T Pro 2 (KT266a) scores are as good as the KT3 Ultra (KT333) and sometimes better:(

While other KT333 boards do much better.........

Back