• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I don't get it!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
if your stats are dropping i wouldn't worry too much the problem is on stanford's end:(

all teams stats have been down([H] and OCAU are way down from their normal output) because of the server and backup problems they experienced. they are optomistic about getting everything back up and going though and they did say things should return to normal soon (cross your fingers). hopefully they can get it worked out though!

FOLD ON
NAS

Ya are whole team's production is down. I know my day production is way down I think the last six updates or so have been messed up. I've been tring to take notice when my cpu's send/receive wu's and it doesnt look like my wu's are being uploaded or atleast most of them arent. I know I have wu's in queue but I am getting Network send failure's when they try and unload. I hope everything works right sooner then later.

Back