• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

is it possible to transfer folding credits?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lt. Max

i changed my username so i was wondering if its possible to transfer credit from my old account to my new one (clan_wS to SW_high) hehe. i saw something about this being possible in SETI so i was wondering..

Lt. Max said:
i changed my username so i was wondering if its possible to transfer credit from my old account to my new one (clan_wS to SW_high) hehe. i saw something about this being possible in SETI so i was wondering..

nope. once they go to a user name you can't move them around. so you will have to start at 0 with the new name.

FOLD ON
NAS

NAS is right. They won't let you change. The SETI thing is for team changes I think. ie you can jump teams and take your credit with you which is what I did since the seti team I was on ended up dying out so I gave them to the OC seti team (we aren't talking about very much here, but it was something). ;)

Back