• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I am still a folding

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lews

Well, it seems the internet connection is down until Friday. Until then I have a ton of Wu's to be uploaded. Hmmm, is there a time limit for a wu? I can't remember if there are in these proteins.

Anyway, production will be back up again soon.

Lews said:
Well, it seems the internet connection is down until Friday. Until then I have a ton of Wu's to be uploaded. Hmmm, is there a time limit for a wu? I can't remember if there are in these proteins.

yeah the WU's have deadlines, you can find them here. most of the time they don't com into play though, you only have to worry if you got the 3-4 ones. did it go down today? if so then you should be just fine.

FOLD ON
NAS

Lews said:

dont see you in here too often, what's up Lews? :)

The thing is that it went down Friday :(.

It will be back by this friday.

It looks like it will be too late for this batch, oh well.

You may still get credit for them anyway. I don't know what they do with the results, but it wouldn't hurt to try sending them in.

Folding Addict I have never seen you before but you have 5 stars. Did you swich user names? Which one did you have before?

cjreis said:
Folding Addict I have never seen you before but you have 5 stars. Did you swich user names? Which one did you have before?

I can't tell you. Skip gave me a new name because of a issue I was having with my dad.

FoldingAddict said:

I can't tell you. Skip gave me a new name because of a issue I was having with my dad.

I just realized that there was FoldingAddict on my buddy list and it took me awhile to think of who it could be.

Why don't you just get you dad and all of your machines under one name on team 32?

Edit: You cannot tell people your old name? Why is that?

I saw the thread and it looked funny because people caled you your old name and it had your name now.

Edit: Too bad you can't have your old avaitor I liked it.

Matthew1001 said:

It was an Intel avatar...... why does anybody miss it?

Hahahahha! Thats not a very nice thing to say about my P4 spinny thing. :) I was thinking on fading in and out of a p4 logo and a folding logo. Even thought Intel CPUs suck at folding, I still like them better than AMDs so there.:p ;)

Back