• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SETI avatars

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ill take a seti avatar.
What can you do with the one I currently have?

Edit: can you make the message appear when he looks down, as if he were reading it?

[Oc]acaridans said:
Ill take a seti avatar.
What can you do with the one I currently have?

Edit: can you make the message appear when he looks down, as if he were reading it?

something like this?

If you have a specific message you'd like to put in, it's not a problem (short is sweet!)

Ok Red- I'm in: what can you add to my current avatar?
I kinda like it and don't want to completely change, but an update would be great!

I like mine. :cool:

It would be nice to see some more SETI advertising. The Folding team even had an ad running at the top of the forum.
We need to keep an eye out for the new members and ask them if they would like to join. :eek:

Red...I like the one you made at the top, I'll take it seeing how no one else has..if this is ok with you :D

[edit: if you get a chance, can you slow it down just a bit, and make it 30 wu's a day? :D ]

RDD: Beautiful!!!!

That is some nice work, my friend, thanks.
Adding to the credits in my sig now.

EDIT: I just plugged this thread in the irc channel too Red......

Last edited:
Jeniva said:
Red...I like the one you made at the top, I'll take it seeing how no one else has..if this is ok with you :D

[edit: if you get a chance, can you slow it down just a bit, and make it 30 wu's a day? :D ]
Oops, I liked it too :D

Is it possible my beaver can grab a lightsaber just the handle ignite it and then say "You must use the SETI!" on another page which has the background color of the forums.

Back