• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

panaflo and ax7 = non compatible.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jerky

well i had to take my hugh jazz ax7 i just bough off due to overheating. i had it mounted with a panaflo 40 cfm fan... nice and quiet, but not effective at all. my idle temps were at 40 c and then when i gamed it shot up to somewhere in the 60's! :eek: so for now it's back to my speeze (the arctic silver 3 does seem to be keeping it a tis bit cooler too :) ) what kind of fan (cfm) does\ this giant hunk of coopper and aluminum need to keep cool? anyone know?

yeah that fan shouldn't be the rpoblem, i installed a 38cfm fan on an AX7 and it loads out at 56c (8k3a thermal probe) XP2000@1800 1.8v

I got a 4500 rpm on my ax7 and my load temps do not get above 43c and are usually 41-42. Reseat that puppy and make sure it is clean. You are using as3 with the ax7 right?

28cfm will keep that thing 20c over case temp for me remount it and re as3 it...

Back