• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thanks for all the responses

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

birdboy0103

sniperxx, that is a good question. In my experiences, No, most powerheads are not reliable, except for the Profile brand, which is between 7-20 dollars, depending on how big you go. I use the profile 70 which I had left on for 11 days with no water and currently still use. Anything from Profile doesn't require any sealing, is generic (which means that if a part goes bad, it is simple and very easy to replace.),and can be run for weeks. If you own a server or something, maybe you should get a genuine watercooling pump, just to be safe. Another good thing is that they are built to continously live in fish contaminants, so they can take algae and the other stuff that plagues water cooled systems without breaking down or anything (I can't say the same for the crappy bluecooling pump I got for near $70.00)
Illbreakit, you have one serious sh*t of a pump, (looks real good, in other words),even though it looks too big. My pump is 3" wide, 4 " deep, and (tubing excluded) 5 1/4" deep. Man, these things pump up to 1,000 gallons per hour (they can empty a 10 gallon fish tank in 32 seconds!!), and are real cheap and small..... brainstorm, anyone??? BB0103

Back