• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

well she's here.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
NookieN said:
Nice. What cooler are you using and what temps to you see at that speed?
thanks. i am using a AVC sunflower right now, and my temps at full load are 52'. now i have a decision to make, do i run this chip in the current setup, or should i run it in my asus p4t533 w/4200 rimm that i will have on tuesday? and of course, one of these have to go in the vapolian-li.:D

you and i have the same chip bro, but i dont have a nice vapo or cooled machine like you, nor do i have a motherboard that supports fsb higher than 156 =) nice tho, atleast i know i have the same potential

jdmcnudgent said:
thanks. i am using a AVC sunflower right now, and my temps at full load are 52'. now i have a decision to make, do i run this chip in the current setup, or should i run it in my asus p4t533 w/4200 rimm that i will have on tuesday? and of course, one of these have to go in the vapolian-li.:D

Woohooooooooooo!! .. Congrats man! .. I would stick to DDR, but it's just me :) .. now show me 185+ FSB!!!

omniskillz said:
you and i have the same chip bro, but i dont have a nice vapo or cooled machine like you, nor do i have a motherboard that supports fsb higher than 156 =) nice tho, atleast i know i have the same potential
whats your pack date? yeah, thats why i steered away from another giga board, i had the 8IRXP and it had terrible problems,:( and that 156 limit really sucks. btw, i noticed that we have the same monitor too.:D have you had any problems with it? i am on my like 4th one, i swear, if it crapps out again, i am calling samsung and telling them i want my money back. it is a really nice monitor though, if i could keep it working.:(

same pack date 6/19/2002
no problems with it had it for a year now, only thing is at high res i see these circulars waves from the corners of the monitor and its distracting

omniskillz said:
same pack date 6/19/2002
no problems with it had it for a year now, only thing is at high res i see these circulars waves from the corners of the monitor and its distracting
is your a phillipines too? and do you know off top what your make week is, mine is 12, as stated above.:D

jdmcnudgent said:
yeah baby, im here, still at 1.63 volts.:D can someone welcome me to the club?:beer:

Congrats !!!!!

Excellent job......and luck with your chip
I'll wait and see what it will do with the Vapo

jdmcnudgent said:
yup, virtually the same. the 7 is phillipines, the 2 is 2002, and the 12 is the 12th week. you are missing out on alot of potential with your chip. time to start looking for a new mobo and mem.:D

he was already told to get a new mobo...I hope he does.

congrats jd. that is such a nice OC.:burn:

if your asking me if you should put this puppy in your new asus, I think you alredy know the anser.

wait to put it in deep freaze when the new mobo comes in.

just my thoughts....I'm so happy for you.:D

how stable is she at this speed and voltage?

you are looking so good so far.

mica

micamica1217 said:

he was already told to get a new mobo...I hope he does.

congrats jd. that is such a nice OC.:burn:

if your asking me if you should put this puppy in your new asus, I think you alredy know the anser.

wait to put it in deep freaze when the new mobo comes in.

just my thoughts....I'm so happy for you.:D

how stable is she at this speed and voltage?

you are looking so good so far.

mica
yeah, i just talked to him on the phone, and he is real nice, and he just had some bad luck with the mobo and with those $#@%$&* who sold him the mem.:(

Back