• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Omg Yes It Works :))))0

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockerz

Disabled
Hey guys abou 4 days ago my 2000+ just slike died i tried it in in 3 diff mobo's no go so iv been using my spare proc (duron 1.2) and i decide to give it a try one more time i put my AGOIA Y 2000+ back in BOOOOOOOOOM it works im jumping up and down now :))))))

How come it just decids to work again ?:clap: :clap: :bday: :bday:

YAI NOTICED i mean my god i turn the comp off one night the next day i turn it on Boom something is dead or something isnt owkring wierd ehh

Do u think a force is trying to kill our computers lol

Hey Overclockerz, didn't you have a different name? Don't want to say what it was but you did right? Whay the change?

nikhsub1 said:
Hey Overclockerz, didn't you have a different name? Don't want to say what it was but you did right? Whay the change?

Yea, that or someone is using the same avatar.

That situation has happened to alot of people. I know that someone used huge washers w/ their Alpha (They bought their own), and I'm guessing it added too much pressure on the board and it didn't boot, that or the Alpha may have been slightly nudging the capacitor.

Yodums

ya i did have another name started with comp :) i was tired and some guy said i need to to go back to preschool and leant to spell so i flammed him bad with harsh words got my name banned lol

Most of u know who i am i was nice and tried to be helpfull but that was not nice 2 people said i was stupide and couldnt spell.
It was like 6:00 in the morning

They didnt bann my ip just the name so i guess i can still post on here.

Overclockerz said:
ya i did have another name started with comp :) i was tired and some guy said i need to to go back to preschool and leant to spell so i flammed him bad with harsh words got my name banned lol

Most of u know who i am i was nice and tried to be helpfull but that was not nice 2 people said i was stupide and couldnt spell.
It was like 6:00 in the morning

They didnt bann my ip just the name so i guess i can still post on here.

Don't give your access to a great OCin' site over a stupid arguement ;)

Back