• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

"System failed memory test" - A7V333

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

maxima88

I started getting this message yesterday after I removed my mobo to install my HSF. At First it was "system failed startup test" then I removed the mobo and installed it again making sure all my hardware was plugged in correctly.

That's when I got the memory fail message from my mobo (it actually talks). I tried moving my memory stick to the 2 other DIMM slots but still get the message.

I'm gonna try a different DDR stick and hopefully that's the only problem. Unfiortunately I don't have a spare DDT module at my house. My nephew has it.

I bought my memory (in sig) from newegg in 5/02. That means it's still under warranty, right?

How good is newegg when it comes to replacing hardware that are still under warrany? I don't think I have the packing slip that came w/ it when they shipped it to me.

maybe since the 3000 ddr is 370 mhz you have to run more voltage through it to get it to work.
or maybe set something up differently in your bios like more relaxed dimm settings.
:confused:

i think these mobo's are cursed the last week my cpu sometimes doesnt work the mobo sasying system cpu test failed and then the next day its works fine wierd ehh ? im goin to download the latest bios that might help

Back