• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nice/weird overclock

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jay23

Hiyo! I am running a P3 600E(100x6) at 798mhz(133x6)
i upped the voltage from 1.65 to 1.75 ; seems to run very well
BUT
my temps are really strange to me cause when i was running stock volts/speeds, etc the temps were the exact same i have now (NOTE : High load will only get me to 30*C)

Also if anyone knows, is there a way to unlock the locked multipliers on my chip?

BTW chip runs at 27*C idle, i had a house fan(Fan that spose to circulate air around the house) blowing air in the case on max and it got me to 20*C :) (That 22*C is from the fan)

are u sure u got that sensor right??? 22c is i dont believe possible from a HSF. it should be more like 35c-60c
22c is 71.6f so if ur room is hotter then that. Im sure the CPU is too.
try all the sensor options, and see if MBM5 will pick up more temps.

actually i think the house is being cooled @ 22-23*C

BTW the 22*C is from the house fan i had blowing in the case :p(Was funny watching 27*c dropping vastly to 22*C than slowly to 20*c)

OIC... thats pretty cool. but i still think u are not reading the correct temp. I think u are reading the MB temp not the cpu. im almost positive thats it.

Back