• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

great air cooling temps.... withOUT the noise!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Emericana

For all noobs out there lookin for a great aircooling solution without noise look no furter than the AX7 and 50cfm Sunon combo (w/ AS3 of course)...
just got this vmod in and have been runnin prime for the last few hours. right now it is at 60/64 iterations and seeming pretty stable for me! gonna let it run till midnight EST which is another 5.5 hours.

you must have some powerful a/c to get a case temp like that, my room temp never drops below 25, cause i have no ac and its hot out.

thnx a lot emericana, thats just the same thing im planning to do with a p4 2.26ghz, buy an AX478 heatsink and a sunon 80 mm ultrahigh speed fan and AS3 of course. The case will have also 1 intake 80mm fan and 2 outake 80mm fans, i might get 3ghz with this :D but theres a big con, i live in mex and the best ambient temp i ever get is 28 C :mad:

Back