• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Raffle

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TC

Senior Seti Addict
Okay time is up on the first raffle. I will be checking on the qualifications early tomorrow, and from there we will be conducting the drawing with those that met WU requirements. The details of the drawing itself will be posted as well. Morpheus came up with a good way of making the drawing legit without people having to meet in person. I think we decided for now the best way to offer a prize is to let the winner pick an A or B package - i.e. AMD or Intel. If the winner doesn't want those parts he or she can sell the prize and do something else with the money.

Waz that 1 ticket per wu or 1 ticket for doing at least 1 wu?

NEVERMIND I FIGURED IT OUT

Everyone that entered qualified, but we haven't done the drawing yet. I need to forward the info to Kris so he can get the sheet going. From there it get's sent to at least two other people to randomly draw the winner.

Alright I double checked the info and we did have one disqualification - jstutman completed 17 units for July. The list has been sent to Morpheus to get the drawing started.

TC said:
Alright I double checked the info and we did have one disqualification - jstutman completed 17 units for July. The list has been sent to Morpheus to get the drawing started.

Cross your fingers for me :D

Yodums said:

Cross your fingers for me :D
I'm a bit confused Yodums - weren't you crunching with the TBM? Who gets the stuff if you all win?

need two volunteers... and we can get this drawing settled...

email me, if interested.... ASAP

(will need to have Excel '00 installed)

I have a "randomized" spread sheet (list of names) that I will email to one party... another party will pick a number corresponding to the number of names and email the number to the recipient of the list... viola, raffle finished...

(and of course, I can verify the results if necessary)

Morpheus said:
I have a "randomized" spread sheet (list of names) that I will email to one party... another party will pick a number corresponding to the number of names and email the number to the recipient of the list... viola, raffle finished...

(and of course, I can verify the results if necessary)

man... that's a REALLY good way to do it. very respectiable

Digital

Back