• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

medal of honor

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dRagOOn101

I've been playing this game forever now.. and it's truly kick ***.. in fact i already finished it.. only problem is that for some reason, I can't update the game with the latest patch.. the patch refuses to detect the presence of the game... without the patch, i can only assume that i can't play online...

any ideas??

where did you buy your game ?? i have heard that some people ended up with versions meant for other countries so it wont take the us/uk patch. the fix is to go into your registry under ea games then MOH, there is a string of numbers like xx.xx.xxx change the last 3 numbers to 200 and it will accept the us/uk patch.

you can play online, there are always a few version 1.10 servers going but ofcourse there are 100 times more 1.11 hehe.

wow that was extremely helpful.. it worked out just fine!

thanks for the help guys

ok i was mistaken... your help has fixed part of my problem only... I got the game to update properly which is why I posted here in the first place... Now, the only problem is that I can't play any multiplayer games online! Everytime I jump into a game, it just hangs for awhile and says something like "cannot connect to Server" or something... I thought I needed to update the game to play the multiplayer online games but i guess not.. cuz it didn't work even in the un-updated mode.

I read a FAQ on medal of honor at forumsplanet.com but all it says is that the server might be running a mod I don't have, or a map I don't have... but this happens with every server... plus I don't think there are any really substantial mods out tehre except for blood patches and such..

On another note, I just read at EAgames.com that there is a new mission pack coming out for this game.. woohoo! plus more multiplayer maps, ability to select soviets, and other countries,.. and the missions are supposed to take you through the end to the defeat of the reich (something they should have done anyhow).

I play and it seems sometimes it hard to get online to play. But if you never played online this game you haven't played Medal of Honor. Online is so much better than at home alone you would not believe it. I'll never even try at home without the online. Make sure you have the latest patch also. Some severs will not let you play if you have any cheat patches on your game either. I know there aren't many, like the blood patch and stuff so make sure you are clean. I do not use any cheats and still have a little trouble at times.

I'd say just keep trying...I play on 56k and sometimes it takes a long time to get into a server, but once you do make it in, mark that server as favorite so you can go back without all the hassle the second time.

Very fun game...look for me as "Garasaki[TRU]"...I'll be the one with all the lag!:beer:

You cant get into a game if it has new maps. Keep trying. AlienWare is always a fun server to play.

Back