• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My New AMD XP System! (ORDERD)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Biohazard

Disabled
Dont bother making any change comments!!

AMD XP2000+ Athlon
MSI KT3 Ultra2 VIA KT333
Kingston DDR PC2700
60Gig HDD 5400Rpm
GeForce4 mx460
LG DVD 16x
LG 16x10x40

Its only a Secondary Rig!

well u can Comment! and tell me the system sucks and stuff! just dont say like oh y dont u get a "Geforce 4 Ti 4400!" which i by the way have heard to many times!:D :p

Dude, your system sucks. :p j/k

I would have gone for a 7200 also.

And you may be able to get a better vid card for about the same money...

Edit: lol, that is a good one jspsam

Great but for ur info The Vid and HDD are all things i have! all im doi9ng is stuffing in a new Mobo and CPU and Ram!

Still looking for a fan!

jspam said:
What kind of floppy drive did you get? Those can really make or break a system. :beer:
No, i think its the mouse that distinguish if its a good or bad system:beer:

Biohazard said:
well i always thought it was the plastic cover in the empty CD-Rom slots!:confused:

Right.... ok, moving on then... ;)

I heard that the GeForce4 MX series are kinda a rip off. I am probably wrong though, I am no guru in video cards. :)

They're not hardcore gamer cards, but a ripoff is kinda overstating it. I've had a GF4MX and now use a Ti200. Of course the Ti200 is faster and has DX8 support, but the GF4 just looked better all around (image quality, right?). Plus the CAN run all sorts of games no problem, just the lack of DX8 support is what ****ed people off about them. If they had it the MX460 would probably beat alot of GF3's.

--Illah

it don't matter, anything beats the card i am using now, a rage II+ pci.... my baby radeom 8500 is dead......have to wait for a period of time til ati rma me one...:rolleyes:

Biohazard said:
i wonna get a Radeon 9700 for my Pentium but i have to wait 3months cos im in spain

Hey I just noticed that you are Danish! :eek: :) You've been here for quite some time now, and I haven't noticed before now :rolleyes:

Anyway: Det er dejligt med flere danskere herinde! :)

I got a G4 MX440 to hold me over till the nv30 comes out.. or now maybe the 9700 , i bought it for a steal $75 free shipping 3 months ago! It works fine for me, the only game i really play is Wolfenstein and Warcraft3 so its fine for me.

Back