• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My first post. what do you think of my case?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dieselstation

Registered
Well i usually post on [H]ardforum but i found this site so i just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I just finished my anodized case last night and reassembled everything. tell me what you think. It cost me $60 to get it done and i have more pictures on my site. http://home.socal.rr.com/dieselstation

image027.jpg

image037.jpg

image038.jpg

First Off All Welocme To The Forums!:D

Next UP:

Dude that is the sweetest colour i have seen inside a case! EVER!
Got any Specs for us??? Looks like u got alot of HDDS in there!:eek:

any way looks great and once agen Welcome!:beer:

specs:

P4 2.0 @ 2.4 (for now)
Abit BD7II Raid board
512 Corsair XMS 3200 Platinum
2 WD 80Gb 8mb special edition in Raid 0
1 Maxtor 60Gb
GF2 MX 400 64Mb (my Ti4200 crapped out. need to be replaced)
Enermax 340watt PSU
LiteOn 32X CDRW
16X DVD
SB Live

Welcome to the fourms, Welcome to the fourms, Welcome to the fourms, Welcome to the fourms, Welcome to the fourms, Welcome to the fourms, Welcome to the fourms, Welcome to the fourms, Welcome to the fourms, YEAHHHH!!!!!!!! :D

it just dont sound right! yeh u can say it! but Wicked cool dont go togheter like that do they??

Damn right they go togethher like thAT. You know why?

BECAUSE ITS WICKED COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME.............TO THE FORUMS!!!
That is a tight mod you've done. I call that a 'rough polished metal'. . dont ask why that's just my term for it. And yours looks pretty tight. And that blue . . that color of Blue is very UNIQUE and its so CLEAN looking. Nice job man.
oh and . . .
WICKED COOL WICKED COOL WICKED COOL lol
Just standing up for Metalica0421 cause he liked my mod so much from last night when I posted.

Oh and by looking at how clean this thing is. . and how you have that built in Ethernet connection on the wall . . that is what I see back there isn't it?? If that is . . someone has alot of money to spend on 'neat stuff' LOL!!
Just jivin with you dude. Welcome again, make yourself at home in our lovely forums.

The mods are awsome. I really liked how you pick your colors. Chrome and blue rocks, I also like chrome and yellow. Awsome mods. The only thing I'd recommend is moving your ATA/IDE cables towards the bay instead of leaving them hanging out. It'd look cleaner ;)

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay. Perhaps you'll find OC.com a better fit for you than [H] ;)

DAMN BUNCH OF FRIENDLY PEOPLE HERE!! it's kinda scary. :D

as for that ethernet.. hehe.. that was taken at work. Imagine the costs of wiring a home! again, thanks for all the comments. There's still a few mods left i'd want to do with this case. maybe a rheobus and probably watercool in about a month.

ps. Wicked Cool sounds perfectly fine. considering he used it on my case. hehe

We here at the forums LOVE NEWBIES!
and Ohhhh it was taken at work!!! So he ISNT SPOILED ROTTON!!!
My house, When I build of course (probably in 5 years or so, hell im only 20) will be wired for ethernet so my LAN can be set up easier. Again, Nice Mod and yes wicked cool is an okay thing to say. Metallica0421 used it to describe my case as well.
Brothers In Arms -- Wicked COOL

Back