• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nice big Athlon XP screen

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SkaGoatMaster

I would like a nice graphic to boot into my boot image on my mobo (QDI Legend KuDoz 7v2) it needs to be 800x600, and colour doesn't matter. so any graphics you have would be welcome!! and thank you ahead of time!!

i didn't think that was possible. i would put a screen shot of a BSOD (hehe) to keep my brother off my computer when i'm not home.

nononono, it has nothing to do with the operating system.... it it a built in feature with the BIOS, it's called EasyLogo II, it allows you to put a logo into the BIOS, that it will show, instead of the standard drive detecting and what not, u can hit escape and it will show you the drives, but I just would like a picture, 800X600 or higher to put there. Hense why I put it in the AMD thread.

i know of no bios that displays an 800x600 pic. most are around 320x240 (if that) and in 16 colours.what bios do you have?and on what board?

Back