• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I 2x my seti out put

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mr. $T$

Some of you might remember my thread on how slow my seti was processing. Well I was told I was to install the command line verson and it would speed up my processes, I did and it boosted my WU per day by as much as twice!

Then 2-3-4 WU

NOW 6-7-8 a day :eek:

Gota remember this is with a SDRAM board In which I hope to have a DDR by Wen. of next week :D

Crunch On!

I remember that same feeling of elation....the command line method did the same for my output and is actually what got me started tweaking everything to increase performance.

reddeathdrinker said:
Excellent!

I take it you're running the Spy/Driver combo?

yup. Sooo much faster! It diden't double on my pIII but it has at least an extra WU a day or so :rolleyes:

My only wish is that the Screen Saver version would run as fast completely tweaked as the CLC does. Even with the SS running with every speed trick I could find (most of them are CLC tricks too), the CLC still shaved an hour off my 20 hour WUs.

Now if I can secretely install the CLC onto my sister's brand new laptop (xp 1600).... :rolleyes:

JigPu

Back