• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Mobo....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

aNtraXx

greez

i wanna buy a new intel mobo but i dont know which. I want to use ddr 333 memory. so whats the best ddr mobo which use 333 ddr?

whats about the it7 max?

thx

i would say either the it7 or the bd7ii/raid...both boards have been good to overclockers. i know the bd7-ii is more popular, but at least a few people have gotten awesome results with the it7.

match one of these boards up with a stick of corsair xms3200 cas2....:D:D:D let the good times roll.

jeff

edit: welcome to the forums! i hope you enjoy this place as much as i do, you will learn lots and lots just reading threads and getting to know everyone on here! have fun, and ask as many questions as you want! we're here to answer.

oc.com is my secondary forum. mostly im on oc.at :D

so but i read in some articel that the it7 and the bd7 does not support 333 ddr? but u can switch the mod in the bios or so?

i have no money for corsair ram :D i use samsung PC2700 :D

yeah i don't have the money anyways, but i'm going to get some regardless! :D

ddr is backwards compatible so the motherboard will still recognize the ddr333, no bios revision necessary. you'll just be able to pump higher fsb's easier with more agressive timings than the lower spec ddr that was the norm when the board first came out.

jeff

Back