• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Benchmark updated.....yesterday

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks! I will probably send another one next week from my new setup.

Burning Phoenix said:
Everytime i see a thread with a title of benchmark update i get scared and run to look!

You can do a suicide overclock and then put my name on it then you won't have to worry about the fact you'll lose your position :D

well i'm gonna try the 386 guys... expect results AFTER the next update. :D

hey burning phoenix, i think i heard someone talking about 2.5 hours...just kidding ;)

who need's a low average time anyway....

Digital

Burning Phoenix said:
Everytime i see a thread with a title of benchmark update i get scared and run to look!
LOL, remember the old slang: "You can run, but You can't hide!!" :D

too bad my project 3GHz RDRAM P4 got hold off due to the bad issue of the new P4T533 & the RIMM4200 memory. leaving my 2.26b sitting on my desk, otherwise, i'll certainly try to knock u down!! ;)

Man! Good thing I didn't care about my Pentium's times, or I would no longer be the TURTLE KING! :D Only two hours seperate me from Digital Pimp. Must..... Find..... Slower..... Computer......

:D

The benchmark database is getting quite large! We gotta get more of the fourm members turned into mindless SETIverts!!! :D

(perhaps I could underclock this thing..... OR turn off the FPU!!! BWAHAHAHA!!! :burn: )

JigPu

Too bad SETI code is 386 minimum....

And I just happen to have a 386! WOOHOO! With a whopping 8MB of RAM and Windows 3.1 (I'll have to throw on 95 so it can crunch SETI some day...)

Another wannabe turtle king bites the dust! :D
JigPu

I prolly have a 386 & Co-processor on a board too... need more RAM? I can throw in a hard drive for that too... 40Mb, or 60 :rolleyes: PIO3 maybe... ;) oh, and an ISA vid card & 5 1/4 drive... power supply too & case if need be...

Have a 486 too.... & p75, p100, p90, p120, p133, p166... LOL...

LandShark said:

LOL, remember the old slang: "You can run, but You can't hide!!" :D

too bad my project 3GHz RDRAM P4 got hold off due to the bad issue of the new P4T533 & the RIMM4200 memory. leaving my 2.26b sitting on my desk, otherwise, i'll certainly try to knock u down!! ;)
That board really has some issues. I haven't been too impressed with Asus lately. I think rdram has reached a point where the technology is pushing the limits of current manufacturing capability for its design. I'm holding off until dual ddr shows up.

JigPu said:

And I just happen to have a 386! WOOHOO! With a whopping 8MB of RAM and Windows 3.1 (I'll have to throw on 95 so it can crunch SETI some day...)

Another wannabe turtle king bites the dust! :D
JigPu

bring it... mine has 4mb MUAHAHA

Digital

Pity the poor guy who bought one (P4T533) to put in a Vapochill and found out the cpu socket placement meant the Vapochill cooler couldn't reach....

Back