• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Graphics card - A7V333 issue

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Marine-MEU

Registered
Im not sure what the problem is but i do know what happens. Well about 10 min sometimes half an hour into game play my game locks up and either restarts or goes to desktop. im pretty sure its not temps because idle is about 47c and full load is around 54c. Ive tried reinstalling the graphics driver for my Radeon 64 m LE but with no success in clearing this prob im now thinking that it could be a setup prob in my bios pls if anyone has the radeon 64 le and the a7v333 pls let me in on the secret lol. thankyou

It could be several things. Computers randomly restarting if often caused by a faulty power supply. What are your voltages like (check in asus pc probe)? It is also possible for your GPU to be overheating; I know this can be a problem with GeForce4s, but I'm not sure how much heat a radeon 8500 puts out. Perhaps someone could enlighten me? Have you done any overclocking? If you have, its likely some component of the system is not liking the PCI or AGP bus out of spec. We need to find the problem component, and if you only have troubles during gaming, I think it is probably either the PSU, CPU, or vid card.

My voltages are as such +3.3=3.09 +5.00=5.05 12..00=12.52 and my 12.00 jumps to 13.oo very speractic.

Back