• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Team 32 Bumper Stickers

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Penguin4x4

Are you my Daddy?
BamBamXK wanted me to pass along info that he is going to look into Team 32 Bumper Stickers this week. This is an extension of threads posted here and here, so I am assuming that this means starting a sign up sheet.:D So, Sign Up If You would like one. If there isn't enough interest, just let this thread die gracefully, m'kay?:)

Last edited:
well instead of a bumnper sticker bieng like the sixe of say 8.5 inch long by 4 inches high

the case stickers could be like 8"x8" with like the oc folding logo on them.

BamBamXK said:
well instead of a bumnper sticker bieng like the sixe of say 8.5 inch long by 4 inches high

the case stickers could be like 8"x8" with like the oc folding logo on them.

Really? I thought they'd be exactly the same! :D

Marketing, marketing, marketing ...

Anyone see that Geico commercial with the mom running down the street and honking that air horn? She had one of those "Honor Roll Student" bumper stickers on her butt. Thats why we need the bumper stickers. When wearing the Team 32 shirt, it'd be even more effective!:D :D :beer: :beer:

sorry loud didnt know my caps was on didnt mean to shout.

as far as bumper stickers or case stickers i can get both so if any one wants them i can see what i can do and how much.

Sign me up for t-shirts and case/bumper stickers.

Who's collecting for them?

Back