• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

All S@H folks please read and give me your thoughts.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

IFMU

The Xtreme Senior Nobody
Ok hopefully I now have your attention. :D

I am a mod on another site, we are still a very small site and are in the process of growing hopefully. We have started our own Folding and Seti @ Home teams. However, we have made the overall decision to be a F@H site only. Now, we also do not want to loose folks due to this. So we have come up with an idea here.
We want to have any of our members there sign up under the OC Seti@Home team.
Under doing so, each member will be directed here into your(our) Seti@Home threads. Where they can step in, join and post in here. (And hopefully elsewhere as well.)
While Here we will have a single thread for our folks there to come over and show that they have joined up on the OC S@H team.

I have talked with several of the mods/admin and I have gotten permission to create a thread here pointing to our Seti@Home section and a thread there pointing to here as well.

Now what Im looking for here is anyone has any thoughts or issues with this.

Thanks for reading and if anyone has any questions, please post or PM me and I will try to explain better or what ever is needed.

Thanks

IFMU

Sounds good to me!

As long as Admins/Skip have no problem with it it, I'm all for just about anything that gets us more teammates and more wu!:D

Heh, thanks alot. You should be getting a few WU's added to OCS@H Soon.

Heres the thread with the switch over.

Back