• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

18th on your team

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mulciber

Registered
Hehehe, I just passed Kendan, which would put me at 18th If I was on your team.
Wedo and Jetmech, you're next :D

unfortunately, I dont think I'll ever be able to get any higher on my team, so this is what Im reduced to :beer:

Mulciber said:

unfortunately, I dont think I'll ever be able to get any higher on my team, so this is what Im reduced to :beer:
well its not for team 32, but thats ok in the end its all for stanford... thx for folding

hehehe. i did exactly the same thing when i foirst started posting here a few days ago. :D
i had a look to see whare i would rank if i were folding for team 32.

turns out i'd be about 100 places higher. i'd be around 160-170. currently 272 in my team.

where do you normally rank in your team, Mulciber?

Re: Re: 18th on your team

NO1 said:

well its not for team 32, but thats ok in the end its all for stanford... thx for folding
Hey NO1 I like the new pic - looks a lot less like she's being ****** ** *** *** and loving it :rolleyes:

Hi other guys :D

Im having a hard time staying in top 50 here (currently 46th) with 2500 points.. I would be 22nd over there. :eek: Your team is heavily stacked with a few power folders. :( But nice power folders they are :D. Must be tough for you mighty few to carry a whole team. You should come over here where you can be amongst many a strong folders, where most carry weight even :D

donny_paycheck said:
WELCOME TO THE TOP 20!

Hey, we say it for everybody else around here...

lol i guess it is ok :D welcome to our top 20 mulciber, maybe when kendan is at full strength he can pass you back :D

FOLD ON
NAS

Mulciber said:

I'd actually drop a spot from 10th to 11th going from team to team, and bump you down to 12th. :D

I'm in pretty much the same boat you are...I've "peaked" (at least for now) as far as moving up in the standings on my team. I might pick up one (or two) more spots, but will get passed at least thrice by then, so......:rolleyes:

I'll just keep Foldin' on......;)

B.

NASsoccer said:

lol i guess it is ok :D welcome to our top 20 mulciber, maybe when kendan is at full strength he can pass you back :D

FOLD ON
NAS

Lets hope. I have one or two more boxes to switch back over:) It is still going to take a little bit to catch up some of my spots I lost:D Fold on!!!

Kendan said:

Lets hope. I have one or two more boxes to switch back over:) It is still going to take a little bit to catch up some of my spots I lost:D Fold on!!!

good luck hehehe. I added an xp 2100+ and a p4 2ghz tonight! :D

I just looked over at some other charts. I would be 25th at HardOCP and 20th at OCAU. But I would be 4th at ArsTechnica mwahahaha! :D

It is kinda sad that our top 12 produces so much compaired to the rest of the team. We work hard over at Rage3d to recrute, we just dont have the userbase that HardOCP and OCAU have, but we do what we can. :cool:

On a side note...HardOCPs top 20 frightens me :(

Mulciber said:

On a side note...HardOCPs top 20 frightens me :(

I just looked and their top 19 producers had over 500 points this week number 20 is no slacker either with 490 points this week :eek:.

don't forget a lot of people are missing points from a bug with the servers.

i'm missing about 20-30 points, myself. maybe more.
and i only have 3 boxen. imagine how many some of the big guns would be missing. some of them have 200+ boxen. :D

Mulciber...better remove the <censored reference to that 'other' team> from your avatar before the mods have a hissy fit...or have they already PM'ed you as well?

Last edited:
Viper67857 said:
Mulciber...better remove the <censored reference to that 'other' team> from your avatar before the mods have a hissy fit...or have they already PM'ed you as well?

Yea, they got got around to "encouraging a friendly rivalry" with me to. I've been using mine from the day I signed up on this forum. Did one of you guys do something to get their panties in a wad? Oh yea, you're here, I guess that's all it takes. Well, everyone needs to feel better then someone, I guess we're easy targets.

Hey OldGuy,

I need to ask that you change the contents of your avatar. It is clearly stated in the forum rules that there is to be no advertising other sites here. Please remove any mention of Rage3D.

Yuor cooperation is appreciated
LutaWicasa
Forums Moderator

I guess all you OC guys will have to stop advertising the Stanford folding web site now. Oh, am I allowed to say "Standford web site", or is that advertising? Can I still say "Rage3d"? I think most of the users of this forum have said "Rage 3d" at one time or another....... LOL

Last edited:
Initialy I was going to change the avatar, but on secoond thought I just can't do it. I guess I'll just take being banned. Sometimes times doing the right thing is just wrong, and I can't do it. Good luck to team 32 in your folding endevors.

I guess when they ban me the insidious "advertisement" for Rage3d will be gone.

its pretty sad, i had thought I was a contributing member to this forum. apparently even though my posts were always on topic and of a moderate tone, some members considered that spam.

now i must change the avatar. its obviously not an "advertisement", simply showing support for my TEAM, but if thats the excuse they want to use to censor it, then thats up to them :rolleyes:

Mulciber said:
I guess when they ban me the insidious "advertisement" for Rage3d will be gone.

its pretty sad, i had thought I was a contributing member to this forum. apparently even though my posts were always on topic and of a moderate tone, some members considered that spam.

now i must change the avatar. its obviously not an "advertisement", simply showing support for my TEAM, but if thats the excuse they want to use to censor it, then thats up to them :rolleyes:
Mine was removed, I put it back and will keep putting it back until I'm banned. Either I get to keep it or I get banned, but I wont have my team avatar censored.

Back