• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

seti in the sky

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
oops. sorry, never noticed it.

does anyone know if our banner resulted in any actual new folders for the team? i'd kinda like to see us do some more advertising elsewhere on the web. though, i guess any money we raise would best be spent on the ever waning Yattamonster project.

kajj said:
oops. sorry, never noticed it.

does anyone know if our banner resulted in any actual new folders for the team? i'd kinda like to see us do some more advertising elsewhere on the web. though, i guess any money we raise would best be spent on the ever waning Yattamonster project.

there was a thread floating around right after our banner went up on why people started folding and how did they find out about it. some said the banner and of course i am sure it has gotten other people's attention than those who posted in the thread. i have heard a lot of people comment on it so at least people are seeing it and it is catching their eye :D

FOLD ON
NAS

Back