• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Walking softly and carrying a big stick!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
nikhsub1 said:
Anyone know who cmcquistion is? Just showed up on my radar last night with 25 CPU's and moving fast http://folding.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/userpage.detailed?name=cmcquistion anyway CMC, glad your folding for TEAM 32! Keep it up! FOLD ON:D

all i know is that by looking at the new members thread be joined on 7/21 but didn't say how much he was bringing to the table. i guess now we know :eek:

edit from the how much thread: 20.106 GHz on 22 machines folding for Team 32.

FOLD ON
NAS

Last edited:
I have seen him post here in the folding section once, so he's around here somwhere :)

Update: It looks like he's got about 20 GHz of folding power! :eek: I'm glad he's on our team! :p

And welcome to the Team cmcquistion! :)

Man I for one am glad his folding for us. His already the 5th highest weekly producer for our team already. Many :clap: for cmcquistion

HOLY SHEET!! 20 gigs of team 32 power.. nice nice! where is this man i'd like to congratulate and welcome him to the team! :D

Back