• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A7V333 Bios Revision?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Titan386

This is quite a newbie question, but its been bugging me lately. Where is the BIOS revision number displayed on the A7V333? I can't seem to find it in the BIOS or at the POST screen. Thanks.

Mine is 1008. Look for a 4 digit # starting w/ a 100x on the upper left hand corner of the screen at startup right after the vid card info comes up.

Thanks for the info. I had to restart about 10 times to see it, it went really fast, lol. I have version 1006. Is there any advantage to flash the BIOS? Everything is working fine now, so I've figured to leave well enough alone. What do you think?

tuskenraider said:
Upgrade to 1011, as there are lots of improvements since 1006.

Could you elaborate? I've never liked the idea of flashing the BIOS; I'm always fearing a freak power outage killing my mobo during a flash. What sort of improvements are offered? Has anyone noticed a difference between an old BIOS and a new one?

I have BIOS rev 1.004 I would like to go to 1.011 BIOS but I dont have the guts to do it, I am scared ****less of flashing and I don't want my board dead. What are the advantages of 1.011 over 1.004? and don't tell me "alot" Imean actual things.

Back