• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

so hows this guys???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Cshawkeye81 was banned for several reasons, and now he is Trespassing on private property.

We will deal with him.

Last edited:
Re: Troll hunter

Myself and I said:
How do i become a troll and where do trolls come from?

I'm a friend of yours, yes? You don't even want to remotely be known as a Troll. Bad, bad rep.:)

Re: Troll /???

Myself and I said:
Is this supposed to be that hawkeye person?

please when you can, update us on the status of your rma with intel on your broken p4. it's unfortunate that you were experiencing all those internet slowdowns with the chip also. common knowledge says that shouldnt happen. maybe your new p4 chip will work so much better and you won't break a pin this time, unless you really never had a p4 and you were just trolling. could that be the case?

p4

No actually im getting the new p4 2.26b this weds

and i learned my lesson not to do the vpin mod with a copper wire but with some rear defogger paint will work better for me on the cpu socket itself .
Yeah and make sure you dont slam the cpu in , those pins break easy to me
got the BD-7 II
XMS3200 ram 400mhz rated
koolance cpug-200 waterblock 24k plated
like 4 80mm fans
acrtic silver 3

im only going for 1.75 default voltage so 2 painted pins with a needle shouldnt be hard. Im not going over 1.85v

Re: p4

Myself and I said:
No actually im getting the new p4 2.26b this weds

and i learned my lesson not to do the vpin mod with a copper wire but with some rear defogger paint will work better for me on the cpu socket itself .
Yeah and make sure you dont slam the cpu in , those pins break easy to me
got the BD-7 II
XMS3200 ram 400mhz rated
koolance cpug-200 waterblock 24k plated
like 4 80mm fans
acrtic silver 3

im only going for 1.75 default voltage so 2 painted pins with a needle shouldnt be hard. Im not going over 1.85v

okay. that's great. remember we are all here to help. we would love to help a dedicated amd guy like you from amd headquarters get his p4 up and running. keep us posted. i'm so glad that you really are not trying to be an irritating troll.:)

Back