• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Most Overclockable Geforce4 ti4200 128mb

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wildbilly2k

im looking to do some major overclocking on my new video card and i want your guys and gals opinions on what geforce 4 ti 4200 128mb card is the most overclockable.

AZN's asus ti4200 will do 315/555 on stock air. not the deluxe version either.

Asus V8420 Deluxe...must be deluxe cause I believe it comes with 8-layer PCB and 3.3ns ram...very very hard to find.

S/U/M/A TI4200 128MB Platinum...also comes with 3.3ns ram...very very hard to find also.
:D

FrankMasterFlash said:
Asus V8420 Deluxe...must be deluxe cause I believe it comes with 8-layer PCB and 3.3ns ram...very very hard to find.

S/U/M/A TI4200 128MB Platinum...also comes with 3.3ns ram...very very hard to find also.
:D

Is the asus really that hard to find??? Cause my friend just bought the Asus V8420 Deluxe, but he is not an overclocker ! :mad:

therock911@ said:

Is the asus really that hard to find??? Cause my friend just bought the Asus V8420 Deluxe, but he is not an overclocker ! :mad:

Well got 2 questions...
Where did he find it?
And does it have BGA ram and as big as a Ti4600?

FrankMasterFlash said:

Well got 2 questions...
Where did he find it?
And does it have BGA ram and as big as a Ti4600?

I'm not sure about the ram here or anything cause all I saw was the box, but he bought at a local shop I beleive 8420 deluxe, I just asked him on the phone too, 100% its a 8420 deluxe. I'll go to his house, and try to get him to take a digi pic of it soon.

therock911@ said:

I'm not sure about the ram here or anything cause all I saw was the box, but he bought at a local shop I beleive 8420 deluxe, I just asked him on the phone too, 100% its a 8420 deluxe. I'll go to his house, and try to get him to take a digi pic of it soon.
yeah its BGA ram. 95% sure.

Hmm thanks alot guys sounds liek jsut as i suspected msi gainward asus and visiontek guess it is time to flip a coin

man havnt found a 8420 deluxe yet and i have been searching for about and hour it is like finding a needle in a hay stack

Back