• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mr. B

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I hear ya knockin'.....:(

I knew my stay in the Top 10 was gonna be, well...somewhat less than permanant. :rolleyes:

But....what this means is you guys have been able to crank things up, which is good for the Team, and FAH overall...so I can't complain.....too loudly.....LOL.

Keep up the awesome job guys!

Fold ON! :beer:

B.

Mr B said:
I hear ya knockin'.....:(

I knew my stay in the Top 10 was gonna be, well...somewhat less than permanant. :rolleyes:

But....what this means is you guys have been able to crank things up, which is good for the Team, and FAH overall...so I can't complain.....too loudly.....LOL.

Keep up the awesome job guys!

Fold ON! :beer:

B.
Yeah, mine may be too. I just got bumped from #7 to #8. I actually made it to #6, briefly. Very briefly.

It amazes me how some days I can get 85 points and other days, most days, only 45 or 50 points. :mad:

NedClocker said:

Yeah, mine may be too. I just got bumped from #7 to #8. I actually made it to #6, briefly. Very briefly.

It amazes me how some days I can get 85 points and other days, most days, only 45 or 50 points. :mad:
The problem is the bba5_build_ext. It takes longer to fold it than it does the P603/4/5/6ers. When I fold them my production numbers go way down as opposed to the latter sending my scores way up. What possible reason could there be for bba5s being valued so low.:confused: :beer: :burn:

Back