• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

is this possible

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

deRusett

Hello, I'm a Pentuim guy so I have no clue if what this guy said at another forum about his system is correct, I personally don't believe it.

a few fixes he has done since posting and getting told it was impossible

2 Athlon XP 2200+
he also claimes that it is from fans, not liquid

"Ahem, not to be too showy, but I believe I would have the best gaming PC (it's not the one I'm currently having problems with, either).

I have a dual processor motherboard (2x Athlon XP 2.2Ghz) overclocked to 6.2Ghz. I have 3GB of RAM (been considering upgrades), SoundBlaster Audigy Platinum Ex, GeForce3 Ti500, All-in-Wonder, dual monitor display (2x 21" Flast-screens), 5.1 digital meshed with a 3pc ksubwoofer kit and an analog 5-speaker set to make a 10.4 surround sound system, shared T1 connection (me and 14 other friends split it), two HDD (one 120MB 7200RPM for storage and one Cheetah 18GB 15,000 RPM for performance and programs), I also have two DVD-RW drives. Also be sure to invest in full-out peripherals. Top-of-the-line Joystick, driver set, game controller, etc.

I think I may have settled the matter."

yes the main point of the Q is the OC'ing

wouldn't OCing the CPU that much throw out the ram??

plus do you AMDers know of any MoBo that has dual Atholon XP's and can suport such over clocking.

two dvd-rw's ,two 21 inch flat screens,three gigs of ram and no raid?
lol

Back